In March of 2022, Governor Murphy designated Excel Environmental Resources an essential business that absolutely needed to continue providing critical infrastructure expertise and services. Our persistent vision and work to heal NJ brownfields is backed by leaders in commercial real estate development, municipal funding, state and federal grants and full cooperation from NJ DEP and NJ EDA in collaboration with Excel’s senior staff.
Industry leaders recognize that Excel’s staff is comprised of experienced, highly skilled, and highly committed environmental professionals. Our staff is highly experienced in all aspects of the environmental investigation and remediation process in New Jersey with an emphasis on the performance of goal-oriented investigation and remediation projects. These projects range from real estate transaction-related PAs and SIs coupled with strategic environmental consulting aimed at property redevelopment to complex site-wide investigations and aggressive soil and groundwater remedial action.
Contact us for:
- property-specific environmental assessments (PA/SI/RI) for properties that are vital to your redevelopment goals,
- multi-site evaluations within large redevelopment areas,
- UST closure and remediation,
- site-wide soil and groundwater remediation,
- expert testimony in support of litigation,
- participation in a wide range of meetings,
- and technical presentations of all kinds.
Our services are solution-oriented, innovative, and focused on the needs and objectives of each client.