Excel offers comprehensive services for Environmental Site Assessments (ESA), Site Investigations and Remedial Investigations (SI and RI, respectively) in support of the sale, acquisition and redevelopment of property, as well as for regulatory compliance with New Jersey’s Site Remediation Reform Act (SRRA), ISRA, Spill Compensation and Control Act and Underground Storage of Hazardous Substances Act, among others.
Our professionals are uniquely skilled at developing streamlined investigative strategies tailored to each project’s goals, including superior transaction-related services and end-use oriented investigations that smoothly transition into site remediation and redevelopment.
We have successfully completed high quality Phase I ESA and PA projects, as well as site-wide soil and groundwater investigations, many under extremely demanding time constraints, the most challenging of site conditions and virtually every contamination scenario imaginable.
Excel conducts all remediation projects based on sound technical and regulatory strategies and, as now required under the SRRA, Excel’s Licensed Site Remediation Professionals, or LSRPs. All are qualified to prepare effective Response Action Outcome (RAO) letters.
Our senior professionals have an average of more than 20 years of experience and are experts in the use of innovative technical approaches to soil and groundwater investigation and data evaluation.
We stay on the forefront of emerging technologies and changing environmental regulations and utilize the depth of our expertise to streamline the site assessment and investigation process to achieve maximum efficiency.
Specific investigation services include:
- Soil, Groundwater, Sediment, and Surface Water Quality
- Vapor Intrusion
- Soil Gas Surveys
- Geophysical Surveys
- Geologic and Hydrogeologic Characterization
- Development of Conceptual Site Models
- State-of-the-Art Field Screening and Testing Techniques
- Streamlined Investigation Strategies
- Monitored Natural Attenuation Strategies
- Baseline Ecological Evaluations
- Advanced Petroleum Fingerprinting
- Natural Resource Damage Calculations
- Statistical Analysis
- Risk-Based Evaluations
- Plume Dating and Source Identification
- 3-D Subsurface Visualization