Excel Environmental Resources, Inc. (Excel) is a privately owned and operated, full-service environmental consulting and engineering firm. Excel is centrally located in New Jersey at 111 North Center Drive, North Brunswick, Middlesex County. Excel has been solving environmental problems and creating redevelopment opportunities since our incorporation in 1994. We pride ourselves on the high quality and technical excellence of our services and the cost-effective and creative solutions we have developed based on years of problem-solving experience. Let us put our expertise to work for you!
- Excel’s unique team of professionals has extensive hands-on, practical experience in all aspects of environmental compliance.
- We have distinguished ourselves by performing and thinking “out of the box” to successfully tackle complex environmental problems while maintaining compliance with applicable NJDEP rules and regulations.
- Professionals at Excel have industrial, commercial, residential, and governmental project experience, ranging from small site assessments and tank closures to large, complex soil and groundwater remediation projects using innovative treatment technologies.
- Excel is experienced and highly qualified in the preparation of applications and the acquisition of environmental permits and we are also highly skilled in the preparation of high quality, user-friendly, and effective reports for all phases of environmental compliance, including Preliminary Assessment (PA), Site Investigation (SI), Remedial Investigation (RI), and Remedial Action (RA).
- Our professionals work closely with our clients as a team member and invaluable resource for resolution of environmental issues. This teamwork includes participation in negotiations with State agencies, third-party property owners, and prospective developers; preparation for and participation in Council meetings (open and closed sessions), public meetings, Planning and Zoning Board meetings, and stakeholder meetings; and participation in outreach events associated with Brownfield Redevelopment projects.
- Our expertise in Brownfield Remediation and Redevelopment is evidenced by our accomplishments in returning large, complex contaminated properties to productive use, including the McGuire Gardens Housing Complex in Camden, the Former MOTBY facility (now known as The Peninsula at Bayonne Harbor), the Police Substation in Kearny, the Former Garfield Warehouse and Office Complex in Garfield, the Former APA Transport Site in North Bergen, among many others.
- With five Licensed Site Remediation Professionals (LSRPs) on staff in addition to multiple senior professionals with the expertise needed to confidently, autonomously, and successfully design, implement, and complete remediation within the framework of the ever changing regulations.
- Excel also provides Expert Services/Litigation Support to all of our clients, including expert third-party evaluation of issues of technical or regulatory compliance and cost reasonableness, preparation of expert reports, assistance with preparation of interrogatories and depositions, and expert testimony.
- Excel is certified as a Woman-owned Business Enterprise (WBE), a Small Business Enterprise (SBE), and a Disadvantaged Business Enterprise (DBE).
- Excel has a strong reputation in the environmental industry as evidenced by the fact that the majority of our new business includes repeat clients and word-of-mouth referrals.
Solving Environmental Problems & Creating Redevelopment Opportunities for over 20 years!